Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was entertained by this startle when out in town the other day:

Well, who wouldn't want to land a firm smack on an arse as shapely as that?
Written by
Pandora Blake
at
10:30 AM
Categories: comedy, corrupting the innocent, other pictures
As well as leaving comments, which make me very very happy, you can contact me by emailling takeaswing at pandoras bot dot com.
It often takes me a few days or weeks to reply to email - but I promise I will eventually.

All content is copyright Pandora Blake, and may not be reproduced or used without permission. Please note that this blog is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
I don't consider myself a wimp, but I'm pretty sure that if I walked up and gave that guy a firm smack on his arse, he'd kick MY ass six ways from Sunday.
ReplyDeletePB
That's a firm one, all right. Yes, I'd like to try it. I bet you could bounce a penny off his bum!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione