Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sound Punishment

I'm writing this on Wednesday night to go up tomorrow, because I'm getting an early train to shoot with Sound Punishment and won't get a chance in the morning. I'm looking forward to the shoot - I haven't shot for Aegean's site before, although we've worked together for English Spankers.

We've got some good stuff lined up: a sexy secretary scene, Maggie Gyllenhaul style; an oral exam which will demonstrate quite how long it's been since I practised my Latin (or possibly one where I'm taught a lesson about appropriate outlets for my creativity - we haven't quite decided yet); and a real-life punishment scene where I'm dealt with for losing my Mason & Pearson hairbrush. (No, I still haven't found it. Yes, I'm still distraught.) I suspect my punishment will involve a spanking with a much nastier brush ... anyway, I'll find out tomorrow, and I'll tell you all about it when I'm back!

3 comments:

  1. Gyllenhaal, dear. <3 I let 'beau' for 'belle' slide as it was technically a linguistic rather than a spelling error, but this one isn't... Remind me to do something about it later? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great day shooting with Pandora. She was fanatastic and a pleasure to work with. We hope she went away suitably sore and happy.

    We shall be posting her films and photo-stories up over the next few weeks but we have posted a few pics from her first scene on our new official Sound Punishment Blog here - www.wespankgirls.soundpunishment.com

    p.s. Mr Cameron, her Latin it seems is worse than her English, we had to dedicate a whole shoot to correcting her mistakes by having her bare bottom beaten with a hard wooden yard rule. She did seem to improve at the end ... but a repeat lesson may be needed I fear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom - Beau? Belle? What ARE you on about, sir? (I concede the point re. spelling).

    Aegean - oh shush, my Latin is better than yours! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails