Thursday, September 11, 2008

a celebratory caning (and tawsing)

Ta da!



If the above link doesn't work, you can download it via sendspace instead.

The definition is definitely an improvement on the miniDV we used last time - I'm really happy with the quality of this :) It's a shame that the natural light has bleached the colours out a bit, meaning it's hard to make out the lovely crimson marks you can see in the photos (although they're visible whenever the camera zooms in). I'm not very good yet at predicting how light levels etc will come out on camera. But I'll improve with practice :)

I'm still quite bewildered by the extent of these marks. I never mark up this much normally, although I don't get punished without a warmup often, so I suppose that makes all the difference. Mr C has decided he likes punishing me without a warmup, and also that he likes the senior tawse which I'd never had used on me before the first stroke that you see in this video. So I doubt that this time was the last. I am not at all sure that I approve of this turn of events.

Sadistic as he is, I do want to say thankyou to Mr C for being such a lovely, steadying disciplinarian and for giving me much needed kisses and cuddles, as well as the thrashing I had coming. Thanks also to J, our fantastic cameraman, who also found a location, drove us all there, and edited the file for me - you are an absolute star :) And of course, thanks to all you lot for taking part and being such good sports, particularly Prefectdt who had the original idea :)

Happy blogiversary to me! I hope you enjoy the clip :)

23 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pandora

    Lovely clip! More, more, more!

    Technical detail: The colours are bleached because the background was brighter than your bottom. Againstthelight/contrejour isn't the best choice for such a scene. *Next* time (tomorrow?) the subject (victim?) should be off to the left or the right of the light source, so that the light strikes (pun intended!) your bottom from the side. A lightweight photographic reflector would throw light into the dark areas that need to be illuminated.

    If only I were in London, I'd be *delighted* to be lighting director. Oh well, the hardships of living on Maui. Stiff upper lip!

    Yrs in pervery, Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Pandora, for allowing us to share the excitement of your caning and tawsing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in those glasses. It is a wonderful clip, I enjoyed it greatly. Now I am going to deal with my guilt trip :-)

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:19 PM

    Found your blog thanks to Chross... very lovely indeed.

    :)
    Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Pandora for suffering so much in aid of bringing us new members to celebrate your blogiversary.

    And thanks everyone who joined to earn Pandora each and every one of these strokes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:30 AM

    That was wonderful. I doubt you could have taken 25 of the tawse.
    You looked in lovely real pain. No acting just ouch. I do think he should have given you a few extras for keeping standing and rubbing your bum.
    Luv it.
    SawBum

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so adorable in glasses it's unbelievable. It's like someone payed you to kill me.

    Also, I'm not a big believer in emotion, but you do emotion well. I don't know if you went to school to learn emotions or whatever, but when you get beaten with the cane, you act like you were just beaten with a cane. As in:

    I'm fine...
    WHACK
    Dammit that cane hurt! I'm not fine now!

    If there is any justice, someone, today, told you that you are beautiful. If not, I'll take the burden of the job. You are beautiful.

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic - I would like to nominate you for Rear of the Year although since your absolutely magnificent rear is seen at it's best with red stripes across it, this might be seen as unfair on other contenders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:38 PM

    The colours come out okay if I adjust the Saturation bar in VideoLan (Settings > Extended GUI)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:52 PM

    I completely agree with Pallidbust. You look absolutely smashing with your glasses, Pandora :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Video Pandora ... Congratulations!
    I enjoyed much of the scene, is full of affection and discipline jejejeje
    And the photos show the good work he has done on his buttocks precious wowwwwwwwwwwwww
    Kisses and Spanking

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your comments reminded me about the previous video you posted in the Caned for Life episode and I took another look. My impression is that the latest video involved a longer cane and harder strokes than that one - who knows what the future will bring....!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a wonderful clip, Pandora. It had me cringing in sympathy almost from the beginning and was at the same time awfully sweet. And the guys are right, you do look absolutely adorable in glasses-- they make you seem more innocent and vulnerable. Or maybe that's just the absence of a proper warm-up?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:55 PM

    Absolutely wonderful! For some reason one of my favorite parts of any spanking clip is where the spankee jumps at the impact of the implement. You appear startled (rightfully so) at each stroke!

    Alas, if only there were a site dedicated solely to your work. Unless I'm missing that somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great video - congratulations on 2 great years. I agree it was jolly lenient not even to repeat the strokes for which you didn't stay in position. Some people would give an extra one on top, you know.

    Thanks for all you're doing on your excellent blog to provide thoughtful, witty and beautifully written commentary on your adventures and to raise awareness about the ignorance and intolerance we all face.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Spectacular! Pun intended.

    A free gift to your internet following, a generous gesture of support for NSI, and a deed of which you should be justly proud. Well done.

    JamesM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow.. a beautiful clip featuring a lovely young lady.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Lovely clip, and I'm impressed with the effects of the tawse, one of my very favourite implements. I think I was the ninth to sign up for NSI on your blog, so I'm regarding the ninth cane stroke as one for me, and will particularly enjoy that one. :)

    Oh, and the NSI site was well worth joining in its own right as well as to earn you a cane stroke, so thanks for that too. ;)

    Tyke48

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful, gorgeous and thankyou!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Miss Blake,

    This is the first "caning video" I have ever watched, and I must say I found it surprisingly moving. Inexplicable, but moving. And certainly very far removed from the pantomime posted up by the Screws.

    I fear, though, that it should really have been me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous11:01 PM

    Absolutely incredible scene. Pandora, you were stunning. Great chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous5:23 AM

    Lovely!

    But...why were you caned by Bill Bailey?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails