Monday, October 30, 2006

Woe betide the girl who messes up a cuppa...



A friend of mine pointed me at this image, and I just had to share. Given that Mr. C is an even more rabid caffeine-addict than I am, I can well believe that making a mistake like this would be met with a swift and stern response. It's tea in our case, but nonetheless the caffeine is sacred, and not to be messed with.

On the other hand, she doesn't seem too unhappy about it....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:18 PM

    We actually OWN this original advert! I found it in a dusty old antique shop collection and purchased it for Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so very cool! I'm quite jealous ;) Clearly I should spend more time browsing antique shops...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:53 AM

    I know! I think I paid about £1.50 for it too - will show you it if you ever come to Glasgow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails