Spank it

It's grey and morose in London at the moment, so I thought I'd post a summer photo to cheer myself up. This was taken by a photographer called Roy Tersley, who happened across a volleyball tournament in the centre of the town sporting (as it were) this rather conspicuous poster. I have such a weakness for bad puns.





Nice belt you've got on there :-)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it fabulously silly? It took some nerve wearing it in public, but in a fun way :)
ReplyDeleteOh Pandora!
ReplyDeleteThe combination of the ultra-short skirt with the full-bottomed style knickers is completely delicious. You look sensational. Please accept my compliments and thanks for publishing this.
If the knickers are your own may I ask who is the manufacturer and where you found them? I really like that style with the contrasting leg hem, and would like to buy some for the Important Girl in my life.
Regards
Michael