Saturday, October 28, 2006

Spanking review

Many thanks to Spanking Review for a very favourable (and surprising, given that it was unsolicited) review of 90/100 :) They preferred the blog to Pandoras Bot, and were a bit concerned about some of the more severe images of personal play on the site.

I'm thinking that perhaps I should take those down; they aren't particularly artistic or professional and, because they're of private play, they do show a much more severe level of punishment than you normally see in the industry. In addition to which, since I've been working as a model I've found that I'm marking far less easily, and healing quicker, so achieving that level of bruising now really would be hardcore!

Which, I suspect, is why images like that distress people: they're used to seeing spanking images of professional models who don't mark as easily, and therefore the emotional impact of severe marking is increased by the differing standards.

Thanks a lot to Spanking Review - they're a new site who have only been going for a couple of days, but it looks like they've been building up material for a while because there are already a dozen thoughtful and sincere reviews of a mixture of spanking sites, including paysites, commercial and personal blogs. It's good to see that they're not afraid to criticise, and they seem to have a genuine love of the scene and a respect for its professionals. I'm very flattered indeed that they like this blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 AM

    Hi Pandora..You shouldn't be surprised at the good review. Your site is certainly one I choose to look at very regularly and is honest and informative. I would agree with your comments re: the pictures and would suggest they are removed (or replaced) as their is (in my opinion) no joy in seeing such severity and bruising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roy, and I'm glad you like the site. I'd personally disagree about the joys of various levels of bruising - as I point out in my post, bruising isn't particularly indicative of how severe the play was, as some people bruise more easily than others (and I certainly bruised more easily two years ago than I do now). Severe play is certainly much *more* of a joy in the context of an intimate relationship, at least to me. I'll probably take down those images when I revamp the site, but I'm not going to have time to do that this month, I don't think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails