How to make a girl fulfil your fantasies
I was curled up with Mr. C last night on the sofa, watching Legend of Zorro (which is a fabulously silly film with a very daft schoolroom scene, in which an irate elderly teacher chases Zorro Jr around the classroom slashing at him with a cane, only to be thwarted when the little brat turns round and starts fencing the cane using his wooden ruler. Most disappointing - when the rattan came out I was looking forward to seeing the little show-off get a stinging behind). We'd shed most of our clothes by this point, and when I snuggled up against him I aimed a mischievous lick at his nipple.
He grabbed my wrists. "That," he said warningly, "is a very good way to get yourself caned."
"What?" I exclaimed indignantly; he likes it when I do that. "Fine! I'll never lick your nipples again!"
"And that is even more likely get yourself caned," he grinned, "only far longer and harder."
I giggled, suddenly overtaken by visions of an angry dom slashing a cane across the bottom of a crying girl and forcing her to succumb to his desires. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll be good next time! WHACK! I'll do as you say! WHACK! I'll do it, I'll say whatever you want! WHACK! I promise! WHACK! I'll say "Take me hard, Mr. Motivator!"





No comments:
Post a Comment