Monday, October 02, 2006

Vintage Spanking



I discovered a new favourite blog this morning - vintage spanking photos, which does exactly what it says on the tin. The pervery of our predecessors is by now well-attested (read My Secret Life if you aren't convinced), but it's amusing that schoolroom CP was a spanko's fantasy even in the days when it happened to youngsters as a matter of course.

And while I do rather envy the blonde lady in this photo, I can't help thinking that Bettie doesn't look terribly at home with what she's doing. I reckon she'd be much happier if the two of them swapped places :)

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    There are some amazing images on ‘Vintage spanking’ thanks for the link. Women of that era were very sexy, and there is something alluring about the fact that these women would have known the realities of the harsh regimes of schoolroom CP.

    One thing I’ve noticed is that there aren’t many images of CP from the later sixties and seventies around, they seem to stop around the late fifties, early sixties and begin again sometime in the eighties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the more rounded figures that are common in retro porn, and the transparency of the models - it's not slick and professional, so while it's too raunchy to be naive, there's a naturalness to the facial expressions and poses which you just don't get from the impersonal performances of modern porn actresses. Which is one of the reasons I like spanking porn best :)

    I hadn't noticed that gap in the 60s, but you're quite possibly right. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 AM

    I imagine it has something to do with the changing attitudes towards women and the more liberated attitudes towards sex, in the middle to end sixties had something to do with it, but I'm not sure in what way!

    Another factor of vintage spanking is that it seems to consist almost completely of F/F images; M/F scenes like the one you've used on this blog are real rarities. I'm not sure why that is either since the majority of spanking porn today is M/F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you'd expect liberated attitudes in sex to result in more kinky porn, not less, surely?

    I'd have said there was about a 50/50 balance between M/f and F/f, but I suppose it depends on where you look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Well yes you would expect that to be the case, but it doesn't always work like that I don't think. A lot of fetish activity seems to have occurred during quite stiflingly, uptight periods, the Victorians were into it and they were on the surface very repressed, so perhaps the sixties were just to free and sexually liberated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hrrmm... perhaps. But then, how do you explain the resurgence of fetish activity in the last decade or so? I'd say today's society is pretty sexually liberated :)

    I wonder if there's any research on this? I'd be fascinated to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not entirely sure that modern society is sexually liberated: the very foolish societal trappings which have been put around sexual intimacy are just as constraining and guilt-inducing as those of the past, just in ways that are harder to get people to notice.

    A rather famous European film actress said, after her move to Hollywood in the 1930s, "In America, sex is an obsession: in the rest of the world, it's a fact". Unfortunately, the legacy of her profession has caused most of the Western world to adopt the American societal flaws where our perceptions of sex and love and romance and the interactions between the three are concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sixofthebest5:38 PM

    Pure vintage, pure pleasure of a headmaster, teaching by using a cane on two naughty voluptous female students bare bottoms, if their answers were wrong. The garter-belt and stockings worn by the naughty ladies, make the spanking scene even more erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:18 AM

    those ladies need a proper bare handed spanking. slightly cupped hand for best popping sound. redden their lower butt and legs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sixofthebest3:12 AM

    For me this is one of the most beautiful nostalgic vintage spanking photos. A headmaster of all he surveys, and he enjoys it with relish. Yes two naughty girls, dressed in suspender-belt and stockings, with knickers down, awaiting the cane, if they make mistakes. He is in heaven, and I would be to, would'nt we all agree?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails