Pandora's punishment continues

The second part of this shoot with English Spankers is now online in their members area. I'll be putting together a mini photoset for my site in the next few days, but I haven't had time this week. I'm planning a bit of a re-vamp for the site anyway, with more spanking galleries and moving the modelling info to a separate, linked webspace which I can also show to vanilla photographers without breaking their minds. So bear with me!
This gallery and movie shows my first ever 'real' caning on camera. It was a lot of fun, and Peter was absolutely lovely, but I have to admit that after the paddling I'd just received, the cane was a blessed relief.
I wonder where you can get hold of those bar stools? I want one, it'd be fantastically convenient. It'd be the exactly the right height both for perching on while sitting at my easel, and for being bent over if I procrastinate too much :) Speaking of which, I should get back to work...





No comments:
Post a Comment