blogiversary ideas
I forgot to renew my domain yesterday. To be fair, for some reason I didn't get an email warning me it was about to expire. So I don't think I deserve a spanking for the fact that pictures on my blog will be down for a day or so. I've renewed the domain now, but it always takes a little while for the DNS to start talking to the server again.
Edit: everything seems to be back up now. That was impressively fast! Thanks to gandi.net who handle all my domains, and whom I can highly recommend :)
Anyway, happy August! In twenty-four days it's my two year anniversary of starting this blog. I missed my first blogiversary, last year, as it fell right in the middle of my break from reading and posting. But I'm here for this one, and I intend to celebrate in style.
I'm having trouble deciding how, though. Obviously it should involve spanking, but ... what exactly? I thought about maybe getting a spank for every blog post that I've made by the 24th, but the number is already 228 (and will be even bigger by then) and I'm not entirely sure I'm happy signing up for that. Plus I'd like something a bit more interactive - like Prefectdt's excellent idea of a spank per comment on a designated post, as pioneered by Pixie. My blog is nowhere near as popular as hers, so I'd hopefully get off relatively lightly ...
What do you think? Any other bright ideas? I'd definitely like to involve my readers in whatever I do, as you are the reason I'm still here :) Whether or not you consider that to be a good thing, writing here has done huge amounts for my understanding of my kinky self, and each and every one of the supportive comments and emails I've received has brought me a little bit of happiness :) (Yes, I'm a comment-whore. Sp spank me!) But most importantly, I've had the honour to meet some truly awesome people, and to get involved in important issues, fascinating debates, funny conversations, and the ongoing mission to create truly hot porn. This is an amazing community, and I'm proud to be part of it.





The spanks per comment is a good idea.
ReplyDeleteIt could drag all sorts of people out of the woodwork.
ReplyDeleteAnd some of them might post more than once...
ReplyDelete... although that might be cheating.
ReplyDeleteMaybe
ReplyDeleteI still fell guilty about the 140 swats that Ms Wells received. I think that could work here, I get the feeling that a lot of people read your blog. I have had another idea but it may not be workable and/or you may not like it so I will email it to you and you can have a think about it.
ReplyDeleteThe email will be coming from hortspank@gmail.com rather than the address with which I have corresponded with you before, as that address was compromised.
Prefectdt
let me know the rules and i ll help ur bum go red
ReplyDeleteMy bigest fantasy with my gf which she would never let me do is this.
ReplyDeleteShe comes round my flat. she gets dressed up for the school days/st Trinians night at our local club.
I get dressed up as a head master.
She bends over and takes 6 of the best with my cane. I remove her knickers and put them in my pocket. The taxi comes and I pick up the cane and we go to the night out. She has a cane marked bum in a short skirt with no knickers and I have the cane in my hands. All night when we are out she tells people she is due 6 of the best when she gets home (she will get 6 too)they think its a joke she knows it isnt she hasnt got pants on and a stripped bum. I could go on but you get the picture
Counting is so artificial.
ReplyDeleteWe should choose a poem for you to read out while being spanked. You have a great voice. Then you could host the audio of it.
My first thought would be something with faeries in it but perhaps the stolen child would be inappropriate?
Yeah, watch those multiple commenters if you decide to go that route! No matter what, I don't think you'll get off lightly, but then what fun would that be if you could? >:)
ReplyDeleteInteractive element! hmmm
ReplyDeleteapologies for not posting! hmmm
Why not a Spank for every day you did not post this year! (sorry if thats too many) I haven`t done the maths :)
Al - Oh, you're wicked. Wicked! Don't worry, though, if I do decide to do a comments tally, those would all be included. (Sadist.)
ReplyDeletePrefectdt - thankyou for your email :) If you feel so guilty you can't bear it, perhaps you should arrange to receive the same number of swats next time you get the opportunity? Fair's fair, after all. :)
Anon - I'm bowled over by your kindness. You are truly a gentleman. (Sulk, whine, etc.)
Anon - mmm, hot :) We do this very occasionally, although nowhere near as much as we should. Does your girlfriend not like being caned, then? She's very sensible if so, but nonetheless I feel for you. Perhaps you could start with a sensual spanking and see if you can work up from there?
Michael - now that's more like it! As long as the poem in question isn't Paradise Lost, that is. Or anything by Spencer. How about this poem recently posted on the Spanking Writers? The anonymous author sent it to me as well, but when Abel and Haron got round to posting it first, I considered doing an audio version instead...
Pixie - shh! they aren't meant to know we enjoy it ;) I'd like to do something different rather than just recycling your idea, but my inner comment whore is making it difficult ;)
Anon - hrm! nice idea. I'd be tempted to not count weekends, though, since I only try to post 5 days a week? I do fail most weeks, though, so you may be onto something...
Well, you did say you wanted it to involve your readers so using a poem written by one of them does make perfect sense.
ReplyDeleteYou said 24 days? How about going one better and holding a poetry competition with the winning poem getting used?
That way the sadists have to come out with really long really beautiful poetry in about a fortnight. ;)
Wicked?
ReplyDeleteDamn,
ReplyDeleteI was aiming for
ReplyDeleteevil.
ReplyDelete;-)
ReplyDeleteHow about setting up a 'Just Giving' account and doing a 'sponsored spank' with one spank per £ donated... Then you can give it to the charity of your choice (in my case, Threshers, but I'm sure you can come up with something slightly more charitable than that!)
ReplyDeleteHaving missed out on Caned For Life(Best.Video.Ever!), I'd love to be part of any goings on.
ReplyDeletePandora is at her best when being punished, so how about an anniversary caning or tawsing of 24 strokes - one for each month? Better still, since she appears to have two masters how about 24 strokes from each of them? The cane for life video was awesome - let's have another one!
ReplyDelete