spanking pr0n
We were looking at domain names the other day, and discovered that www.spankingpr0n.com is still available. I'm so tempted to buy it, you wouldn't believe. It'd be a parody site, of course.
I can see it now. Galleries of obviously faked stills; sinister, moustached doms threatening dreadful punishments; girls reacting with exaggerated mock-horror, falling into swoons amid cries of "OH NOES! A SPANKING!", "I've NEVER been spanked before!" "Oh, sir, please do not spank me on my bare bottom!" Spanking clips with comic-book special effects flashing across the screen, Batman-style, at every stroke ("THWACK!! SMACK!!"), followed by the over-acted shrieks of the girls ("AIEEEEEE!!"). Or perhaps bored models, tapping their fingers on the floor as they're bent over a knee - "Oh, no, the pain. Hayelp, hayelp. No no, please, stop. Think of the children" (Actually they probably couldn't include that last bit for legal reasons) - and tying their doms' shoelaces together without them noticing.
It'd be a combination of the hilarious reality of CP-gone-wrong, merciless pastiches of all the best (or worse) clichés of the genre, sarcastic scene satire, and pure silliness. Noisy pyjama parties interrupted by an angry dad who proceeds to soundly spank each crying girl with her own fluffy teddybear. Domestic discipline scenes using teaspoons rather than wooden spoons. Spankings using paddleball bats with the little ball flying everywhere and getting in the way. Undisciplined secretaries who, while bent over the desk for punishment, call their boss's mobile from the desk phone without him noticing, and run away giggling as he stops spanking her to answer it. Birches and switches that still have the leaves attached. Spankings rudely interrupted by the cat knocking a mug of hot tea all over the dom's lap. Adult 'schoolgirls' who are blatantly older and bigger than their 'teachers'. The Spanish Inquisition trying (repeatedly) to run a serious punishment scene using soft cushions and a comfy chair.
Well, I'd watch it.





ROTFLMAO! Hilarious. You would also need silly captions in 'netspeak'. For example, a picture of an incredulous-looking girl going "OMGWTF", and an irate spanker going "HeadSplode".
ReplyDeleteYou'd better buy that URL fast, though, it'll be gone by the end of the day :)
Yes Plese do it sounds like a great idea!!
ReplyDelete*snigger*
ReplyDeleteI like it. And I'd watch it too ;)
Adele - you're right, the netspeak would be absolutely necessary!
ReplyDeletespanker: SPANKINS, Y0
girl: LOL
spanker: OMGWTF, I PWN U
girl: O RLY?
spanker: YA RLY
girl: :(
I really hope someone does nick the idea, it'd be hilarious and I certainly don't have time to do it!
Pandora,
ReplyDeleteI love it! That's brilliant. I'm still laughing.
How about a frustrated spanker who is dismayed to discover that every implement he tries breaks upon impact?
The possibilities are simply endless.
Bonnie
It'd be hilarious right up until the point you developed some entirely serious followers who hadn't caught the joke .. . .
ReplyDeletebluecassandra
Bonnie - absolutely! In fact (and don't take this the wrong way) your very own Safety Avenger would be perfect for it :)
ReplyDeleteBluecassandra - no you see, as far as I'm concerned, that's the funniest part :D
Hey Pandora after discovering Niki's blog and reading it, then Adele's and reading it, I have just started on yours. All that is just to explain why I am commenting on such an old entry :-)
ReplyDelete"Spankings using paddleball bats with the little ball flying everywhere and getting in the way."
LMAO
Thanks for the giggle
Gary